Thursday, June 19, 2008

Netball Camp was Good (:
thanks Juniors.

before that I stayed over at Salad's.
did somewhat cooking in the middle of the night,
and played viwawa with our Botakz!
;) you know Salad.
then we started on our gift.

okay so Salad and I slept from 7am-1pm,
then we carried on with our gift which took years to complete.
hurry down for the dinner which we were already late for,
the food was goooood (:

followed by our Farewell night,
the performances were really hilarious,
especially the Sec Threes!

hahah Lizhen's an aspiring Mediacorp artist.
heh heh!

okay midnight captains' ball and somewhat games on cards,
before Salad and I decided to embark on our Adventure
(:

around 4am, Salad and I escaped from camp,
initially we walked around wherever our legs brought us,
until I decided to stop by Holland Village as they had a 24hr Cold Storage there.

so we walked for what seemed an eternity before reaching.
and the Cold Storage man was like really nice,
cos he liked Salad and I so he gave us 10% off whatever we bought from tht store!
that kinda made our day (:

walked back to school from Holland Village,
by then it was close to 6am.
bathe and everything before making our morning call.

Salad and I sang to the top of our out-of-tune voice waking everyone up,
trust me if we weren't their seniors they would have shoot us alr :P

then we got ready for Biology remedial,
notice tht Salad and I didn't even sleep a wink tht night.

Captains' Ball after remedial,
wah I almost died.
try playing caps without having sufficient sleep the pass two nights.

Lunch at Food Haven to celebrate Daniel's Birthday.
and then I bussed home and slept til 7plus!
caught Aladdin and eat Chilli Crab for Dinner.

oh I finished readind My Sister's Keeper already!
it's so darn touching can,
go read (:

today is Yeeleen's birthday so,
Happy Birthday Yeeleen! (:

ttfn! (:

No comments: